Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day 2 - 2/9/08

Well, where do I begin..... Here is where I'm staying "The Park in Chennai", and the view, along with a pool on the roof......

While we were out hunting for housing, Deepak stopped along the side of the road for a little refreshment, coconut juice. It's supposed to sooth your stomach..... It actually tasted pretty good. I would definitely do it again...

Here are 2 possible places I found to live...... The apts. inside looked really nice and roomy. The ocean view was extraordinary, until you looked down. You saw the most disgusting living conditions ever..... People living in tin huts along with all the trash. You would never want to walk the neighborhood at all. I guess you could call this the extreme, which I've heard so much about.......

No comments: