Sunday, March 9, 2008

3/08/08 Saturday Traffic.....

On my way to Pondy Bizarre we entered this intersection where everyone was entering it at the same time....... It was the first time I have ever not been able to move. It took about 15 min. before the traffic released itself......... WOW!



I finally made it to the store to find some pots and pans..... Boy, did I have a selection.
Every kind, shape and size in the world was there..... I wanted to push this large stack over, but I thought I'd better not......

Enjoy these video's....... Sometimes you just need a little sound for it all to make sense........

9 comments:

Pete said...

The videos are more explanitory for sure! What chaos! And look at all of the Indian people! They are everywhere!

Cynthia said...

Hey Joe!

Well, Phil & I were thinking we had stories to tell with our two month excursion to Hawaii...not so much I guess compared to your adventure! The apartment looks great, and your experiences are truly amazing. We love your blog and will continue to check in. Take care of yourself!
Cynthia & Phil

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe!

Janette here. Looks like you are having some adventure alright! That traffic looks like the frying pan into the fire scenario...
Could you get in touch please? I have some questions I'm hoping you can answer regarding some local needs--Linda suggested I ask you for help...here's my email:
janetteboatwright@sceneandheardpr.com Thanks and be well- jb

Peter K. said...

Joe,

I'm guessing your 2 month silence means you are a busy bee. Hang in there, give us a post once in awhile, and stay away from that American food!

Peter Keating

PS- What's the rest of your family doing?

Peter K. said...

Higher mathematics was never my forte - I meant your 1 month silence...

Pete said...

We are waiting for the next update! I am sure you have lots to report from all of your recent traveling!

Anonymous said...

We need an update

Pete said...

Joe! Come on! Something! I know you must be going mad! You probably need my adminstrative abilities by now.

Pete said...

We have been "Stuck" here since March 9th! Come on Joe....please...a little update! We know you are busy but!